Friday, August 22, 2014

Enjoying our neighborhood




One of the things we like to do on a very regular basis is go for a walk along our main road.  It's this beautiful road that is a runner/biker/walkers' dream with canopied trees and water at many spots along the way.  I've recently taken up jogging, and when I'm done I like to end by letting Annie stand on one of the fences and look out at the turtles and fish are in the water.  She loves it.  This place is just right next to our condos so we are blessed to look out over it from our balcony off of our living room.  

A friend of mine from the ward lives in our neighborhood and showed us this bridge where they feed the turtles.  I was shocked at how many turtles showed up just minutes after we arrived on the bridge.  I think they must spot people from a distance and start swimming towards us immediately.  You could see their little turtle heads swimming our direction.  Annie loves them.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment