Friday, August 22, 2014

Loving our time in Florida


Our little family currently lives in Niceville, FL and we absolutely love it.  This is our 4th home in 13 months but definitely our favorite.  Well, I should say that it is Annie's and my favorite (correct grammar?).  James is currently in the middle of an extremely stressful and high-pressure military school so I think he's having a different experience than Annie and I are, unfortunately, but he does loves this area.  In less than 24 hours I knew I would be happy here and it has only exceeded the expectations I had already set for us.  If all goes well and James graduates, we will be here until January 2015.  If it doesn't go well then we will leave earlier.  I'm hoping and praying, for many reasons, that we are here until January.  When that time comes I know my heart will break to leave this amazing place and the amazing people.  There has been a lot of change and a great deal of adjustment and stress, but I'd be so ungrateful if I didn't recognize all the blessings we are given constantly.  I take a lot of pictures, undertake a lot of projects and try to get out and have some little adventures in this beautiful area so I thought I'd start a little online journal documenting what we are doing.  I think the focus on our opportunities and blessings helps us to shoulder the stresses and burdens a little better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment